Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Evaluative Conclusion

When we were first assigned to create a blog, honestly, I was not to keen on the idea.  However, I am now grateful for the assignment.  I regret to admit that I am not very good at keeping a personal journal, but this blog has helped me to learn the importance of such.  I know that in the future I will be so glad that I created this blog, especially since I did not document my freshman year in writing.  Freshman year in college is such a cherished memory for seemingly everyone that has attended college.
The target audience for my blog is all of my friends and relatives back home.  My goal for this blog is to show those back home how different not only college is, but Utah as well.  I also want them to be able to see my personal growth through my blog posts.
I chose to make the background picture for my blog a picture of me and my two sisters- Megan and Marissa. I made my background a picture of us because I love my family more than life itself.  I am the person that I am today because of the influence of my family.  It is also very applicable to the main objective of my blog, because being surrounded by a new variety of people at college, and being thrust into the real world, has made me realize how much I truly appreciate my family.
My posts have helped me to reflect on the challenges of college, as well as celebrate in the joys that it has brought into my life as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment