Monday, December 5, 2011

My Biggest Influences

1.  My mom and dad- I am blessed to have been born in such a choose family.  My mom and dad have helped to shape who I am today.  They've taught me right from wrong, and how to be a good person.  Most importantly, they've taught me how important a love for the Savior is.  I hope to marry a man half as great as my father some day.  My mom has been an example to me of what true charity really is.
2. Ms. Becker- my teacher and soccer coach.  She believed in me in soccer and in just two years of me playing, helped me to reach the title of "1st in state."  She is very independent and lives her life to the fullest.  She is extremely passionate about everything that I am passionate about, and some of my passions are probably because of her.  She is always in a good mood, and students are able to joke around with her, yet they greatly respect her and take her seriously at the same time.  I'm so grateful to have such amazing people in my life.

my mom and dad

me and my dad

Ms. Becker (in the middle. Black shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment